Arco after shave line: the best creams and gels for men
Arco shaving products are very popular among both women and men in many countries. In the Russian Federation, this is one of the high-quality and affordable means, thanks to which you can not only simplify the shaving process, but also take care of the skin in the process of getting rid of hairs. The material considers the main line of Arco products, its features, advantages and disadvantages.
Arko Shaving Gel Line
Arco is a brand that appeared in Turkey in 1957. He began his story with the production of shaving soap, and already in the 60s creams for this purpose appeared in the production. Now the brand produces gels and creams for and after shave, effectively caring for the skin, facilitating the process of getting rid of hairs and protecting against possible irritation. In Russia, this is one of the most popular brands, as it is affordable and of high quality. Actively implemented in more than 50 countries of the world.
Black shaving gel is one of the most versatile products in the line. It is designed as a 2-in-1 product suitable for both shaving and washing. The composition of the product contains activated carbon, which is able not only to actively cleanse the skin, but also take care of it. During shaving, it provides easy glide over the bristles to eliminate hair without irritation.
Sensitive (For sensitive skin)
The product is great for people with sensitive skin. Thanks to its use, the risk of burning during shaving, as well as irritation after it, is reduced. Skin care is carried out thanks to the aloe vera extract in the composition, and soothing. Reduces irritation, effect - thanks to lavender oil. The product has a pleasant smell and makes the shaving process simple and comfortable.
The cooling effect of the composition is explained by the presence in it of essential oils of mint, eucalyptus. Thanks to this effect, the shaving process becomes as comfortable as possible, the product removes the risk of irritation and soothes the skin. Also in the composition there is vitamin E, accelerating the healing of microtrauma, sometimes occurring during shaving, cuts, accelerating the regeneration and restoration of the skin.
About product quality and the Arco brand
Any cosmetic product has both its own special advantages and some disadvantages, especially when compared with competitive manufacturers. The selected Arco gel or aftershave cream will be ideal for the man who responsibly approached the choice and uses the right option for his skin type. Today, the company ARKO MEN is the leading delirium of men's cosmetics and the choice of millions of men.
The company's products include the following types of goods:
- Shaving creams, foams and gels. A line of such products has been created for all skin types, the consistency of any product will be ideal for easy and painless shaving. The unique formula and the presence of emollients contribute to easy and painless bristle removal.
- Creams, balms and aftershave. Gentle care and skin care will be provided to all men, regardless of skin type, characteristics of the skin's response to shaving and consumer preferences.
- Shaving Supplies. It can be all kinds of machines and razors that will provide the safest and most comfortable procedures for getting rid of bristles. Huge selection and reasonable prices allow any man to arm himself with a razor or machine tool from Arco.
- Shower gels. Three options for such cosmetics will help a man always stay fresh, clean, smelling good and in good shape.
Arco has several significant advantages, namely the high quality of cosmetics and an affordable price that will satisfy almost every man. You need to understand that for many men, the shaving process occurs, if not every day, then every other day, and not everyone can afford expensive cosmetics for frequent use. Arco is a mid-range cosmetics, in addition, it is very economical in consumption.
After Shave Product Line
A separate line of Arko after-shave cream offers a choice of cosmetics in two forms of release - creams and balms. The differences are texture and consistency, each of which is ideal for a certain type of skin and according to the special needs of men. Most of the cosmetics from this manufacturer is intended for dry and sensitive skin.
This after shave balm is designed to cleanse the skin and pores, as well as gentle and deep hydration. The cooling balm will give a feeling of freshness and relief after shaving, as it contains a cooling component to combat irritation. Light antiseptic properties will help with cuts, and moisturizing components will remove tightness and dryness of the skin.
Ideal for protecting and moisturizing sensitive skin that suffers after shaving. A unique formula involves aloe vera extract, which promotes rapid healing, relieve symptoms of irritation, and lavender oil deeply nourishes and moisturizes the layers of the epidermis. Pleasant aroma and gentle skin restoration also helps to cope with the effects of weather conditions.
The universal balm formula for dry, normal and sensitive skin, which will provide a normal skin response to shaving. The composition contains mineral supplements that soften the epidermis, relieve the burning sensation and tightness. By applying the balm in the morning, the man will provide skin comfort and safety for the whole day ahead, despite external factors.
A refreshing and tonic balm for thin, sensitive and dull skin, which after shaving suffers from irritation. The mint component in the composition will give the skin a feeling of freshness and vigor, increase its tone and elasticity. Additional moisturizing ingredients will protect the skin from drying out, restore its integrity and protective functions, but for this, balm should be used regularly.
The composition of this cream has cooling components, thanks to which you can easily and instantly soothe and relax the skin after the shaving procedure. The soft texture of the cream allows you to professionally nourish and moisturize even the driest skin, thereby increasing its elasticity and firmness. The formula is enriched with allantoin, which protects the skin from irritation.
The perfect Arko men aftershave cream for the sensitive type of epidermis. Specialists have long been creating a cream formula to provide men with vulnerable skin with professional care and recovery. The basis of the cream is aloe vera extract, which relieves inflammation and irritation, soothes and relaxes the skin. Extra lavender oil saturates the skin with moisture and nutrients.
Thanks to the creamy structure, this dermis care product nourishes and moisturizes it, preventing wounds, cracks, peeling and itching, as signs of irritation after shaving. The cream should be regularly applied to clean and smoothly shaved face skin, rubbed with massaging movements so that the mineral supplements in the composition relieve skin tightness and burning, softening it as much as possible.
The mint consistency and the foundation of the cream will allow men to instantly refresh and soothe the skin after shaving, as a result of which the skin will be toned and restored for as long as possible. It is necessary to apply the cream after each shave of the bristles in order to forget about inflammation, rash, burning and tightening of the epidermis forever. Moisturizing ingredients protect the skin from moisture loss, preventing dryness and aging.
What is better balm or cream?
Many men cannot completely decide which is better for daily after shaving - cream or balm. The main difference between these products is the texture and principle of exposure to the skin. The cream is thicker in composition and lay on the skin in a bold layer, acting superficially. But the balm penetrates deeper into the skin faster and deeper, leaving no traces on the surface.
In this regard, creams are often advised to use for dry skin, but the light texture and liquid consistency of the balm is ideal for sensitive and normal skin. The cream contains more thickeners, and the balsam is rich in various natural ingredients, so the demand for it is several times higher in comparison with the demand for creams. The cream is considered a daily need for the skin, and balm can be used less often.
The company Arco Men in the men's cosmetics market is in great demand due to the fact that the prices for creams and balms are much cheaper than for the same products, but from other brands and foreign manufacturers. TsThe range for creams is 50-150 rubles, depending on the composition and volume. But for balms, the cost is slightly higher, since they have a richer and richer composition, it is about 150-200 rubles per unit.
Arco is the only cosmetics brand in the Russian market that has been stably in demand and popular among millions of men of different social levels for many years. For face skin care, the manufacturer offers a line of creams and balms. Creams with a thick consistency are suitable for daily care of dry skin, and balms can be used less often for men with sensitive, normal or oily skin. Arco Men is the perfect value for money for men's cosmetics.
The composition is intended for the most sensitive skin. Suitable for use in the bikini area. It softens the skin, reduces friction, thereby reducing the risk of irritation. The composition contains extracts of chamomile, aloe vera, able to actively regenerate, restore the skin, soothe it, reducing the likelihood of irritation. It does not contain alcohols, parabens and dyes to exclude an allergic reaction or manifestations of hypersensitivity, therefore it is well suited for users prone to contact allergies.
Perfofmance (Extra Glide)
Arko Men Performance Shaving Gel is designed for users with not too smooth skin. With this characteristic, the likelihood of cuts, small wounds, and microtrauma increases. This product provides good quick glide even on uneven skin to reduce this chance. It is also well suited for users who shave twice a day, as it significantly improves the comfort of shaving extra-short bristles.
The product contains peppermint extract, because it has a pleasant refreshing effect, but does not cool as pronounced as eucalyptus essential oils, so its use will not be associated with the occurrence of some unpleasant sensations. Also, vitamins in the composition of the product contribute to the active recovery of the skin after the procedure.
The product is intended for dry skin, which, traditionally, reacts worse to shaving. Thanks to the oils and extracts of herbs in the composition, the product has the following effects:
- Speeds up recovery.
The composition contains extra-moisturizing components and vitamin E, which provides active healing.
Gold Power (For men with stiff bristles)
All shaving products soften bristles to a greater or lesser extent. But sometimes it is so tough that conventional means can not cope. In this case, it makes sense to use this gel. It effectively softens the bristles, making the shaving process more comfortable and less traumatic. This effect is achieved due to the presence of special lubricating components.
This gel contains five biominerals. They have a caring effect and provide protection even for the most sensitive skin. This gel is suitable for shaving intimate sensitive areas, as well as the face of users with very sensitive skin.
Thanks to modern technology, every year more and more products appear on the market that help remove unwanted hair. Some men prefer to remain faithful to their usual means, but there are those who are always not against trying something new.
Men's shaving cosmetics are presented in the form of various creams, gels, foams, mousses and other products. It is imperative to use them., because with their help, the razor will slide over the skin more smoothly, hair will be removed more easily, and the skin will not dry out and become inflamed.
Watch a video on the features of men's skin care.
Solid shaving soap has been used by men for quite some time. Even when there was no talk of foams and mousses, soap was at the peak of popularity.
When choosing such a product, it is recommended to pay attention to the naturalness of the composition, as well as how to use it.
The fact that soap is a traditional shaving product is an indisputable fact, but what makes it a really high-quality product? A high-quality product incorporates a large amount of vegetable or animal fat, as well as glycerin.
The latter works like facial moisturizer. He also provides emollient effect on the skin, makes it smoother and effectively prepares for the shaving process. Fat, in turn, lubricates the skinand also protects it so that the blade glides easily without causing irritation.
Based on the foregoing, when choosing soap it is recommended pay attention to fat content in its composition. Better if it will be 30-50% of the total mass product. It is necessary to be guided by composition, but not by beautiful packaging.
Shaving soap and ordinary shower soap are completely different means, while regular shaving soap is not suitable.
Using such a product is quite simple. You will need a bowl, a shaving brush and the soap itself.
The product must be put in the bowl, and the brush should be moistened under a stream of warm water, after which they can whip the foam in the bowl with circular movements. The foam should then be applied to the face with the same brush, and then a regular shaving with a machine tool should be done.
Today on sale you can find soap both domestic and imported. Prepare it for different skin types, complementing the relevant properties.
For example, soap Proraso It is prepared on the basis of green tea and oats, so it will work perfectly on sensitive skin.
Russian manufacturer TRIUS enriches its product with peppermint, orange, lemon and eucalyptus oils to provide care and nutrition of the skin.
Enough determine your skin typethen choose the product that will help to avoid burning and irritation after the shaving procedure.
Quality soap usually triple grindingbecause it increases the profusion of the foam and forms a denser film, and therefore the skin becomes smooth. For example D.R. Harris, an English company, is preparing soap just triple grinding. Such a product is considered a reference classic.
And here is a manufacturer from Germany Klar went even further. This family-owned enterprise grinds soap five times. The foam as a result is even more concentrated and dense and can be considered the best shaving product for those men who choose soap.
One of the reasons why men do not like to shave so much is the feeling of dry skin after the end of this process. This is due to the fact that a razor cuts off the upper thin layer of the skin, which causes dryness and itching. The use of special shaving oils will help prevent this.
Use it should morning or evening before hair removal. First you need to wash your face using soap or other cleanser, and then apply the oil itself.
Then you can already apply a regular shaving foam to your face, as the oil will still work. The skin will become smoother, and therefore the razor will glide smoothly and easily without damaging the skin.
Such Provides perfect glide for the blade, and also makes the shaving process “transparent.” The skin will look well-groomed. By the way, it can be used not only as a shaving product, but also as a tool for modeling beards, mustaches and whiskers.
Hair after its application will become softer and smoother. The lack of oils can be considered their cost., since they are noticeably more expensive in comparison with other products.
The most popular shaving oils that rank first in the ratings are:
- The art of shaving. The main advantage of such a product is hydration. According to reviews, the skin becomes pleasant to the touch and this effect lasts for a long time. When re-applying shaving foam, oil is no longer necessary. For those who are looking for a fragrance-free product, this company offers an odorless line.
- L`occitane. Characteristically bright and very pleasant smell. There is no dispenser in the package, but there is a thin nozzle with which you can control the extrusion of the product. The composition contains ginger extract, which creates a pleasant perfume composition. The oil is easy to apply and fairly easy to spread on the skin. But when re-applying shaving cream to the skin, you will also need to apply oil. Due to the presence of ginger in the product, an antiseptic effect is present.
Foam is one of the most popular men's shaving products. You can choose it correctly if you possess information about existing manufacturers, as well as varieties of this cosmetic product. Foam can protect skin from irritationand also facilitate sliding of the razor blades.
The main advantages of the product compared to others are:
- easy to apply air structure
- presence of a dispensing buttonwhich contributes to the ease of extrusion of the product,
- fast absorption skin and softening bristles,
- economical spending facilities.
As in other shaving products, the foam has various flavors and natural additives for high-quality moisturizing the skin. Choosing foam should be guided by the type of your skin and financial capabilities.
Also, be sure to buy before familiarize yourself with the composition. The best option would be the presence among the main components not of mineral mass, which is a product of oil refining, but natural oil, for example, olive or almond.
Quite often, the foam can have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory elements, such as chamomile or aloe extract.
Such shaving cosmetics can be applied not only to wet skin, but also to dry skin. It all depends on the personal preferences of the man. More often than not, a single razor slide will be enough to completely remove the hairs.
If there are untouched hairs, then the foam can be applied repeatedly. The remaining foam should be removed with warm water, after which, after dry skin, apply the product after shaving.
On the shelves of stores there are many different shaving foams, choosing among which the best option is not easy.
- Gillette. This manufacturer is widely known and very popular. Soft foam texturethat allows you to protect the skin and the overall effectiveness of the hair removal procedure. This manufacturer occupies a leading position in the production of machine tools and cosmetics aimed at removing unwanted hair. There is also a female line.
- Arko men cool. As part of the product is present vitamin e. The foam has a refreshing pleasant aroma and a light, airy texture. Works well practically with all skin types, provides smooth and easy sliding of the machine. Noticeably priced cheaper than its counterparts, but at the same time it is not inferior in quality. This manufacturer is trusted by more than one generation of men.
- Figaro. Foam that fits perfectly for sensitive skin. Optimal option for guys who just started shaving and do it 1 or 2 times a week. Provides care for delicate skin.
Having tried several options on yourself, you can focus on the one that will work best.
Shaving gel is a relatively new cosmetic product. He has many advantages and it’s not in vain that it is so demanded among males.
- Using a gel makes sliding the razor easier and smoother, which is important for problem skin type.
- Its structure is not as transparent as, for example, in foam, which helps to notice unfinished sites in a timely manner on the skin, as well as get around damage and acne.
- It works very well on the skin, which is prone to irritation and inflammation.
- The use of gel is more economicalsince there is no need to apply a thick layer of the product. The gel has a high concentration, so it will be the best option for those men who are forced to shave often.
- Does not dry skinbecause there is no soap in the composition. Also suitable for oily skin, since it does not have a large amount of oil in its composition.
- Healing gels available (silicone or bactericidal).
Let's figure out how to use shaving gel.
It is worth noting that better to shave in the morning, 20-30 minutes after waking up, so that the night swelling of the face has time to get off a little. So you can avoid unnecessary damage and cuts with a razor.
Then follows wash your face with warm water and apply a thin layer of gel on the skin in a circular motion.
For additional softening, you can rub the product a little into the skin, as a result of which a light foam base is formed. Use a sharp and clean razor to remove hair. Remains of gel from the face can be washed off with ordinary warm water.
It is known that cost does not always determine product quality, so you should not be guided when choosing a shaving gel solely on the price. The most popular brands today are:
- Gillette (Fusion, Progl> Mousse
The use of mousse provides gentle skin care, and also significantly reduces the risk of irritation during and after shaving.
Such the product is able to normalize the synthesis of collagen, proteins and creatineand also protect the skin from the negative effects of free radicals.
The consistency of the mousse is slightly denser than ordinary foam. The structure is soft and delicate, easily applied to the skin and distributed over it. It contains fatty acids, chlorhexine, as well as glycerin.
It should be used on pre-moistened skin. just before shaving.
The most popular products to date are Savonry Shaving Mousse, Lierac Homme Mousse Hydratante Protectrice and Schickwhich moisturize the skin and make the shaving process easier and more effective.
Features of female shaving products
Women's shaving products are slightly different from men's, since the fair skin is more delicate and sensitive. This is especially true of the intimate zone and the region of the armpits.
Girls can use the same foams and creams that men use to shave their legs, but it is better to opt for specialized women's lines. The product must be hypoallergenic, and if it is used to shave the intimate area of women, then it should not be perfumed.
Using different shaving products is extremely important., because in this way it is possible to facilitate this process and make it more comfortable. Also, with the help of special products you can avoid dry skin, burning and irritation.
Which Arko shaving gel is best for you?
You will be able to choose the most suitable product from this brand by trying several formulations, and having previously determined the type of your skin, highlighting its most characteristic features.
- If the bristles are very stiff, which causes severe discomfort when shaving, then give preference to Gold Power,
- In case of hypersensitive skin, when irritation occurs after each shave, as well as when caring for intimate places, use Platinum Protection, Sensitive,
- If the skin is thin, dry, coughs, prone to irritation, then use Hydrate,
- For the most comfortable shave with problematic uneven skin, on which there are rashes and irritations, choose Perfofmance, Comfort,
- If you do not use lotion after shaving, then for active skin restoration, in order to avoid infection from micro-injuries, choose Fresh, Cool compounds for a pleasant cooling effect, easy disinfection and stimulation of active skin restoration,
- If the epidermis is in a normal state, the removal of hairs does not cause discomfort, then it is most convenient to use Arko Black 2 in 1 shaving gel,
- Also, with normal skin, it is advisable to use Anti-Irritation, as it provides basic care and healing, protects against possible irritation.
There may be individual characteristics of the epidermis, which also must be considered when choosing a composition. However, for the selection of funds in this case, you need to try a few gels.
How to apply?
You need to use Arco shaving gel just like any other similar product. Follow the algorithm:
- Clean the treatment area with soap or water,
- Blot the bristle area with a towel so that it is more or less dry,
- Shake a can of foam, gel cans most often do not need to be shaken,
- Press the dispenser and squeeze some gel / foam onto your palm,
- Apply the composition with your palm on the bristles,
- The entire area of hair growth should be covered with the product,
- Wait a few seconds - during this time, the components will act on the skin and bristles, softening it,
- Carry out the shaving routine in the usual way, strictly according to hair growth,
- Wash again with warm or cool (by no means hot) water, removing the remaining foam and hairs,
- Apply after shave to the epidermis.
The procedure does not have any specific features associated with the use of the funds of this particular brand.
Where to buy, cost
The tool is actively sold at physical points of sale - in super hyper-, markets, and cosmetic stores. The brand is also represented in most online stores. The most favorable prices for products are presented on the Ozone website at the link //www.ozon.ru/brand/18832407/?group=div_beauty. There, depending on the chosen product, the price of gels is in the range of 90-150 rubles.
- Krasny Yar
- Black cat
- Novex, Maria Ra
- 7 days
- Green Island
- Clean world
- Little girl
- South Yard
- Black cat
- 7 days
- Five Five
- Grocery store
- Major League
- Pack Center
- 1000 trifles
- Okay (Yurga)
- Pack Center
- 1000 trifles
- Okay (Yurga)
- the globe
- Economy (Basket)
- Major League
- Krasny Yar
- 7 days
- As Prestige
- South Yard
- Black cat
- City woman
- Run to us
- Clean world
- Ware Center
- Perfume Leader
- Low price
- Practical magic
- Solar Circle
- White Pelican
- Black cat
- 7 days
- White Pelican
- Food City (Smile City, Apricot, Good Choice)
- 1000 trifles
- "Good afternoon"
- Sambury (Nevada)
- Cosmetic bag
- Black cat
- Arko men
- Brand history
- Shaving products
- After Shave
- Razors and machines
- Body care products
- All About Shaving